So Lex from her blog, dreams, rings, and what life brings, a very cute blog I might add. You should go check it out. Anyways back to what I was saying Lex sent me this lovely award.
Here's how it works:
The Liebster award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
What is a Liebster?
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
1. Each person much post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the question the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate
3. Choose 11 people and link them to your post
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
-eleven facts about the true ashlee-
1. I want a puppy really bad!!!
2. I get really
hate get jealous of girls with long pretty hair.
3. I am so glad I married my husband who is my high school sweetheart and was pretty much my biggest crush since 6th grade.
4. Shopping is really my addiction.
5. I wish I had a home that could be decorated the way I wanted it to be.
6. I am pretty much OCD. Weird I know but it is true.
7. I love snow but I'd rather be in California where the ocean is.
8. School is seriously starting to kick my butt and I have to remind myself that I can do it and I will accomplish it.
9. My husband and I are seriously addicted to Coke-a-Cola and also Cherry Pepsi. Yes we know they are competitive products but we like both.
10. I really am glad to be back closer to home but can't stop thinking if we really should of left California.
11. I cry almost every time something dies in a movie. My excuse: My HEART is just to big!!
The 11 questions Lex asked me to answer.
1) What fashion trend do you just not get (dislike)?
**I am not here to offend anyone but honestly what's with the ugg boots and shorts. I am sorry I do not understand that fashion nor will I ever like it.
2) What's the funniest name you've ever heard?
**Well with the husband loving the sports world you hear quite a few interesting names. I would say and interesting one would be Buster Posey. The catcher for the Giants, I am not saying I don't like the Giants or Buster. I just find it an interesting name.
3) If you had to listen to one song on repeat for the next month, which one would you chose?
**I am really in love with Home by Phillip Phillips (another interesting first name to choose because of the last name). It has been my jam lately.
4) What's the best way to embarrass you? (No skipping!)
**Best way to embarrass me is sometimes hard and easy to do. I would have to say bringing up the true fact how much I was in love with my husband (obviously when he was my crush at the time) when I was in 6th grade.
5) What is the most valuable lesson you learned from your parents/caregiver?
**Honestly my Mom always told me to kill people with kindness. Obviously it's not the easiest but it's better to be the one who is nice.
6) If you had to learn a new language, which one would you chose?
**I would love to learn French!
7) What do you think is the most unique tv show out there?
**Without a doubt I love the Big Bang Theory and you actually learn things.
8) Do you tend to wear clothes that are colorful or more neutral?
**I actually wear both colorful and neutral. It always just depends what I am feeling.
9) Are you more of a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, e-mail, texting, or phone call person?
**Being married now I am rarely on my phone unless it's my husband or parents. So I would say I would be more found on Facebook.
10) What's one skill you are working on mastering?
**Oh I hope one day that I can actually learn to stop procrastinating almost everything.
11) If you could meet one blogger for lunch, which one would you chose?
**Honestly I would love to meet any blogger for lunch. I love all the blogs I follow and that follow me.
-My eleven questions for you-
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you buy?
3. Do you prefer sun or snow?
4. How did you meet your husband or significant other?
5. Do you have any kids? If no how many do you want?
6. Are you more of a dog lover or a cat lover?
7. If you could re-do anything, what would it be?
8. What is your biggest dream?
9. What is your best memory you have had so far?
10. What is your favorite thing to do that is for you?
11. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go?
The lovely nominees are...
Riley's Little Secrets i absolutely love this girl she is one of my best friends
Hello, Sunshine she has such a cute blog
The Girl In The Dress her blog is cute and she always has great posts
Life as a Lindsay I always wish I can go with her on her many adventures plus she has one adorable baby girl
Kallee Mae this girl has the cutest clothes I always love her style
in the mind of annie love her blog period
here's to the meantime she always has the best of quotes to live by
Hay & Am she is truly a cute girl and I am so excited for her new adventures as a newlywed
Be here and there I honestly love her story and cute pictures
Daily Bruski looking for a new blog to follow she is one of them. She is always honest in her posts.
the story of us her story has got be one of my favorites