9.18.2012

apartment therapy {help please}

  Can I just say that living in an apartment is the hardest thing ever. Just because I want to paint and decorate it my way. I am just having a hard time making it more of our humble abode. I have been trying to look for new ways to decorate when we're shopping but it's hard when I am not sure if I am in love with it or not. As soon as I find the camera that I have misplaced...whoops, I will surely add some pictures to show what we have done so far. I am in love with the tables and dresser I re-did with my amazing mother-in-law. I seriously cannot wait to show you all how adorable they all turned out. So for now here are some little ideas that I am loving from pinterest.


 
 via pinterest

  via pinterest

-been in love with this since I saw it,
love lex's amazing touch in her bathroom. [He and I]
  via pinterest

  via pinterest

  via pinterest
  via pinterest
 want this for my kitchen!!!
 

 via pinterest

Just a few things that I wish I could do to our apartment. But it will get there slowly but surely :)
If you have any suggestions on how to organize your apartment EASY and CHEAP please let me know. I am up for anything!! Have a nice Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute ideas and blog!! I know exactly how you feel!! Before my hubby and I moved into our new house we lived with one of his buddies for a year and I was dying to get our home so I could finally decorate!! I'm your newest follower:) Check my blog out and let me know what you think! :) kelseysinspirations.blogspot.com