4.24.2012

my husband is the BEST!

Okay so I just want to say that I love my husband Shae so so much. He is truly the best man ever (sorry girls but he is taken). 
So last night I really wasn't feeling all that great and as the night went on my tummy hurt worse and worse. I seriously thought I was going to die. Finally after running to the bathroom for the hundredth time and nothing happening...over share sorry. I finally crawled into bed without the hubbers and decided I was going to bed. Finally this morning when I woke up I felt so much better thank heavens. But I went to the gym with my friend Laurie who had mentioned she heard I was sick. Me being confused on how she knew, she must of saw my confused face because she said Shae had posted something on facebook about it. After the gym I came home and to my surprise I saw this as my lover boys post...


  Shae Neal
Little sad right now cause my wife is not feeling good. I hate when she is sick. That's always my wish is that she feels the BEST in the world at all times in her life no matter what, because that is what she is to me, THE BEST! Guess ill just have to take care and love her more and more so this doesn't happen. Love you!

is that not just the sweetest thing ever. So I just want to tell you babe that I love you so so much. Truly you are such an amazing man and I am so glad that you are in my life. I will love you forever and always. Thank you honey for everything you do.

Best Day Of My Life
The Day I Married My Best Friend, My Lover, My Other Half

2 comments:

Sydney Brereton said...

so sweet! one day ill find mine... :)

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

very cute!!