1.02.2012

what a day...what a day

As for today I want all the lovely people that read my blog to know I went RUNNING. It felt so great to finally run again. I really don't know why it was so hard for me to do it...oh wait yeah I do. It actually meant that I would have to run. But this year will be different I've made some awesome goals and hopefully they will become a life style for me. Today was rather like a spa day for myself. I started out with the longest shower I've ever taken in my life. Deep conditioned my hair and gave myself a nice pedicure and manicure. These Tat-Toes I got for Christmas from my mother-in-law are so completely stellar. If you have not tried them you probably should. See...
these ones are called Beach Babe and I love them. They are just sweet stickers you put on your tootsies or your nails. But they are suppose to last up to six weeks, talk about thank heavens  (yes i know feet are ugly but the design was just to cute).

Shae and I played some tag in our apartment and there is not much room . But I believe I can speak for the both of us and say it was so fun. Tea has become our new favorite drink before bed it's magical. Pretty Little Liars started back up today yes I love that show. Also the Bachelor aired tonight, oh boy this season is going to be quite the drama show. We're a little confused on some of the girls Ben chose but we think that abc chose a couple for him.

Hope you all had a wonderful Monday. Guess what tomorrow I go in for my job. I'll tell you more about that later.
Goodnight Blogger World!!

No comments: