1.02.2012

*A hApPy NeW yEaR*

I cannot believe it's already year 2012. Crazy how fast time is flying by. I sure hope you all had a wonderful new years. We spent our fun night roaming the streets of Monterey listening to bands, watching cute elderly people dance, and played games with friends. Shae and I made it all the way to midnight even though we were ready for bed at 10. We watched the lovely new years eve ball drop on TV gave our kiss and off to bed we went.



All I gotta say is thank heavens for Sundays. Since church got out the hubs and I have just lounged around all day and we don't even feel bad about it. Because tomorrow all our lazy days are in the past. That's right tomorrow all of our new year's resolutions start...so I guess I better dust off the old running shoes. Hopefully this year I can do a lot better than last years resolutions. Well good luck with all of your goals and resolutions...I know i'm going to need it.


*best way to start the new year...kissing your hubby*

3 comments:

Michelle Kay said...

Cute blog and cute newlyweds! :)

lilmoomoo said...

Cute blog!
I agree.. The best way to start the new year is a kiss from the hubby!! :) :) :)
That's how I started mine too!

Happy new year!!

Lovelovelove,
Moo.

Cindy and Jordan said...

your blog is so cute! I'm your newest follower :)