1.20.2012

Fabulous Finds

So today I just want to start out by saying thank you to all my lovely readers, your super cute comments, and your wonderful blogs for me to stalk. Today in a way I did a little bit of nothing but just spent time with the hubs and on the computer. I found a wonderful little lady Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere. 
Is she not FABULOUS!!! Honestly she is truly a pure genius at everything she does. I'm totally in love with her style, cooking, and okay pretty much her whole life. But check out her page you can thank me later. 

Today I also found out what I'm going to give the hubby for Valentines day. Thank you to The Dating Divas for this wonderful idea. Since he is so hard to shop for I figured this he would love.
A basket made just for him. I am so excited to make it for him. 

Finally how hard is it for a girl to decide on a an outfit. Well I don't know about you but for me it is super hard (sometimes...most of the time). I just want that perfect and different outfit that I know no one else would have. I really like to dress different basing it off what mood I am in. Even in a closet that looks like this...
I have a rough time picking out what looks great with this and that. Thankfully to all those awesome fashion bloggers and pinterest I am able to broaden my horizon :) 

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend. Enjoy!!!


1 comment:

Natalie Naomi said...

Love the 'all about you' basket idea. My husband is IMPOSSIBLE to shop for, seriously. :)

Glad I stumbled on your cute little blog.