1.23.2012

Black Cookie

I love baking the yummy sweets. I don't know why I like to do it? Maybe because the wonderful batter that tastes so yummy to your tummy or the cookie dough that melts in your mouth. The glorious sweet smell that overtakes your house. Yeah I'd say that and maybe I'm a little obsessed with sugar too. But do you know what happens when you're reading a really good book and you have a big cookie waiting for you in the oven. Oh yea if you thought smoke and stench of burnt food that was our house. So i checked my big cookie I was making for the hubby and I and it wasn't done yet. So I put it back in the oven to bake just a little bit longer. I didn't set the timer because I figured it wouldn't be that long. Well like I said if you are reading a book at the time don't forget it or you won't to even get to try your big cookie.

the ending result
this cookie monster was quite sad

1 comment:

Bree said...

Sounds like something I would do :)