9.28.2011

A to Z of Me



A. Age: 21 years young!
B. Bed size: Queen.
C. Chore that you hate: Doing the dishes. My hands are the dishwasher here and that equals zero fun!
D. Dogs: We don't have any for now...but someday we will.
E. Essential start to your day: Honestly it would be cuddling and kissing my hubby.
F. Favorite colors: Bright Yellow and Turquoise
G. Gold or Silver: I used to be a silver only girl but I'm learning to love both these days.
H. Height: 5'9
I. Instruments you play: Sadly none, but i really wish i could play the guitar.
J. Job title: Hopefully soon...an assistant at a dentist office
K. Kids: In our future i would love to have 3.
L. Live: California
M. Mother’s name: Sharee
N. Nicknames: Ash, ashy-babe, and ashole {my friends love that one}.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never thankfully.
P. Pet peeves: People chomping f ood/gum or whatever. Eww that noise!! Oh and trying to find dresses/skirts that go somewhat to my knee (sometimes being tall has some disadvantages).
Q. Quote from a movie: Tough one, I've got nothin.
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Two big brothers...two brother-in-laws & one sister-in-law
U. Underwear: White :]
V. Vegetable you hate: Tomatoes without a doubt.
W. What makes you run late: Well i could give you a million of excuses (as the husband would call them) but all in all, I'm just always late always.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My ankle, that is still a fatty to this day. Tailbone, let's just say thank heavens it wasn't broken.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Well if i follow the recipe right then it's delicious of course.
Z. Zoo animal: Love all animals, two of my favorites is a turtle && sharks. But if i could be one a Koala Bear for sure. Who wouldn't want to eat, sleep, and hang in a tree all day. :]

No comments: