9.29.2011

A Break To The Beach

Thank heavens for my adventurous husband who took me to the beach last night. I have been cooped up in our house and needed a break from it. So my break at the beach was surely amazing he is truly the best I just love him so so much. There is just something about walking on the beach holding hands with your best friend that just makes your day. We played in the ocean like little kids, running back and forth from the water and making mud pies.Watching the sunset together eating some treats was the best break I could of asked for. Thank you hubby you are truly the best, don't know what I would do without you!! Today is our two months anniversary!!! Wow i just cannot believe how fast time is flying by. I'm so excited for what will come in our future. Love you honey :]





3 comments:

Kristal said...

You two are so cute! That sunset is GORGEOUS!

Kristal
http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

you two are adorable :) so happy you found my blog so I could find yours!

memory said...

aw you are so pretty! love the beach:)
xo