4.15.2011

a different route


Do you ever have those days where you are driving the normal route to your destination…but you decided you want to go somewhere different? That is how I have been feeling lately. I have to get on I-15 every day either once or twice a day. I drive out to class to Hurricane then back home, and then it’s to work…then back home again. 

Every time I get into my car to and get on I-15 I honestly think about just driving straight back up North. I am to the point where I do not want to get off the exit that I am suppose to take. I think to myself I could just leave now, it’s only 5 to 6 hours to get back home. The only true place that I want to be is with my family and the love of my life. Of course there would be “BIG” consequences if I chose to go that route instead of being where I am supposed to be. 

Finally with school almost to an end I am so excited to move on with my life. I might want to take a new route most of my days but I know I need to finish getting to my destination here. Someday I will look back on these days and be able to smile at my crazy routes that I took [but...never regret them.]



No comments: