2.10.2013

Blogger World I Have Missed You

Well hello people!!
It has been far too long since my last post on this here bloggy. And yes I did abandon the blogger world for a bit too long. Due to my absence my page is still blank as ever. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year. We had a wonderful break from school and enjoyed being home with the families.
 
To update you, the new school semester has started and yet, I am already over it (imagine that right??). Though I do enjoy my Dental 2201 class this semester. I have learned quite a bit and it makes me even more paranoid with my teeth. The hubby is enjoying his classes hasn't complained to much about them. So I guess we are on the right track.
 
It's very hard to blog when you don't have internet at the home. It's a little hard to not have internet period!! I am not saying I am addicted to the internet and need it all the time but I know both Shae and I could agree that it would be nice to have, that's all.
 
Shout out to the month of FEBRUARY!! It's love month everyone, one of the greatest months ever. Plus my birthday happens to fall in this wonderful month. Might say this every year but it’s fine; but I am super excited because it's my golden year. But really this one is because I will be turning 23 on the 23rd. That's my exciting news that I have for you. I will try to be a better blogger.
 
So for now here is an insta overload to catch you guys up:

(Yes, I did the ombre/melt look..love it)
 
my favorite thing in our house
 
national wear red day!! FEBRUARY 1ST
 
baby Lucas/BFF's baby boys blessing day
I am his favorite aunt :D
 
<3 him
 
best ice cream ever made, PLAY DOUGH!!!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Your hair is just beautiful :)!!