10.01.2012

oh monday

  Monday why do you come so fast? I am sure that is a question every single person seems to ask. Well we are back in school for the week. Which I am really already tired of coming to. I did not study at all this weekend instead I lounged around ate s'more cookies. The baby shower went well, I made the diaper cake and it actually turned out pretty darn cute if I say so myself.

We loved the Michael Jordan booties and just had to have them for our new coming nephew. Shae and I cannot wait for her to have him. I also got to eat an amazing apple from the best apple tree ever which happens to be right outside my house. It tasted so good better then any apple you have ever had I am sure.
Also I found our camera wahoo (applause goes here). I was so excited I found it!! I was really starting to get worried when we hadn't found it for a week. We thought it was lost for good, but thankfully I can say I am glad for prayers being answered.
  This weekend I also made some scarves out of my old t-shirts that I saw on pinterest. We also got to go on a little hike before we had to leave and the trees were absolutely breath taking. My pictures I took don't even show how beautiful it was, mainly because it was starting to get dark. But I will post pictures soon. Hope you have all have a swell monday.

2 comments:

Breezy Brie said...

Super cute diaper cute! I'm really impressed!!! Love the little Jordans on the top too :)

Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

Kinzie Bean said...

I just found your blog and it's so cute! You did an amazing job with that diaper cake! I've always wanted to try to make one, but haven't mustered up the courage! I'm your newest follower :)