10.25.2012

Happy Birthday Riley~Bug

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY RILEY!!!

I know this is late but I wanted to let everyone know how much I love and miss and my cute lil riley-bug.
October 23 was Ri's birthday and sadly I did not get to be with her for the second time in a row. One of these days we will be reunited again and get to spend birthdays together.

Riley and I became best friends the day she moved into our apartment 6D. All my roommates were the best and I miss them a lot. Ri and I knew that we would be best friends forever. We had so much in common and really just wanted to have fun. I am so grateful to have such a great friend like her. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. We always did everything together from watching One Tree Hill, Pretty Little Liars, going out to movies, shopping, playing night games, and losing a hubcap along the way, going to Disneyland for my first time, breaking records, graduating college, long drives, and basically just always having the time of our lives. Riley and I never had a dull moment. I am so glad to call her one of my best friends. Love you Riley Bug I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday with your hubby!!

No let us take ride down memory lane shall we...









































I love you Ri happy birthday!! Thanks for always being there for me when I needed you. I know I can always count on you being there for me. Love you tons!!!

3 comments:

Riley White said...

Oh my gosh Asher!! You really are the best of friends. I love all of these pictures. Even the one that I would prefer not to be available to the public. But honestly, that's the one that made me laugh the hardest. SO many good memories flooding in! Love you Ash-hole!!!

Unknown said...

Great blog! What a nice post for your friend on her B-day!

I am your newest follower, please return the love :)

-Kristine
www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

Haley said...

ASH! how did i not know you had a blog!? what the heck! so glad you commented on mine so now i can follow YOU!