4.30.2012

oh home, i've missed you

So I made it back to Idaho safe and sound on Friday thank heavens for planes making it only and hour in half flight. I was so glad to see my mom there to pick me up, I missed her so much. We gathered everything for Riley's bridal shower and didn't get home until 9 o'clock. Then we didn't get to bed until like two so it was a long day for the both of us. Saturday was the big day for Ri's shower it was super cute and we all had a lot of fun (pictures coming soon). It was so good to see my little Riley~Bug I cannot believe she is getting married next friday!! So crazy how time is flying by, feels like just yesterday we were both at Dixie State getting ready to graduate. Being able to see my family and the in-laws because we live in the same town is really the best. I love coming back home though even though the weather is a lot chillier than california I still love it.

Idaho will always have a place in my heart.

good thing my husband can pack my suitcase :]

the golden child here...best part of our family Buford is his name

s-p-r-i-n-g

homemade jam the best

me~riley~madi *bridal shower*

our cute little nephew Kayson missed him so much


No comments: