2.03.2012

awkward/awesome thursday a day late

awkward:
playing the dance dance revolution game and having it being a lot harder than remembered.-
fell asleep at 9:30 while waiting for husband to get home from a game (this never happens).-
getting in a fight with a copy machine.-
having stupid little centipedes in our house.-
i feel like everyone is getting pregnant so it makes me ponder about having one.-
being late for awkward/awesome thursday. SORRY!-
not being very good at eating leftovers.-
having to correct some math problems for the kids and not being the greatest person in math
(good thing it's easy math).-


awesome:
-husband doing the dishes that I have been avoiding for two days.
-skyping with one of my besties hide.
-husband did laundry.
-my awesome friend RILEY asked me to be maid of honor. So stoked!!
-little kids doing their cute potty dance.
-getting hugs from the cute little students oh how i love them.
-it's my mommy's birthday tomorrow.
-i am flying home on sunday to see my family.
-a little boy in my primary class is getting baptized tomorrow yay!!!
-superbowl sunday means FOOD FOOD FOOD.
-get to watch my very handsome hubby play baseball tomorrow
(he looks GREAT in baseball pants).
-TODAY IS FRIDAY

Well tomorrow I'm hoping to catch some sun rays while watching my hubs play baseball. Then Sunday I am headed home for a couple days sadly leaving my hubby home to go to school. But I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: