1.31.2012

Tagged

I have been tagged by Brielle the author of  Him&Her to play this wonderful questionnaire game. She has asked me twelve questions to answer for you all.

-My Fun Facts-
[1] I am addicted to s'mores.
[2] I grew up on a ranch but never once did I learn to drive the tractor.
[3] I broke my nose and didn't even know it.
[4] I use my fingers to add and subtract, yes I'm that cool.
[5] I never answer my phone if it's and unknown number. I figure if it's that important they'll leave a voice mail.
[6] I want to learn how to surf really really bad.
[7] I use the word SO like it's going out of style and the hubby always gets a little angry with it :]
[8] I am super scared of sharks, but completely obsessed with them.
Really though I did a research paper on them.
[9] I married the boy that I have had a crush on since the sixth grade.
[10] I love watching Pretty Little Liars and Jane By Design.
[11] I want a St. Bernard very badly (they're so cute).
[12] I love finding new blogs to follow and having other bloggers follow me.

-Question/Answer-
[Q] What was your favorite thing that happened today?
[A] I came home to find that my husband set up the Dance Dance revolution Universe game up for me.
[Q] What did you always want to be "when you grew up?"
[A] I have always, always wanted to be a professional ballet dancer and dance all over the world. 
[Q] How would describe love in one sentence?
[A] Wow...there are many ways to describe love. So instead here is one of my favorite quotes:
Choose your love, and love your choice -Thomas S. Monson
[Q] What is your favorite color of nail polish?
[A] I really like the pastel colors, Butter polish from American Apparel is my usual go to.
[Q] Who is your favorite band or artist?
[A] Mindy Gledhill, I absolutely love her!! (linked one of my favorite songs)
[Q] Short or long hair? Why?
[A] I want long hair so badly and wish it would grow faster. But honestly I really do like both, let's face it I like to change it up once in awhile.
[Q] How many kids do have/want to have?
[A] I really would like to have three two boys and a girl like my family. But really the order doesn't matter I am just excited to start my family when we're ready.
[Q] What is the ideal date?
[A] As long as I'm with my husband than I couldn't ask for more.
[Q] Why do you blog?
[A] I blog to stay in touch with some friends and really for fun.
[Q] What is your dream car?
[A] Oh boy would I love to have a 1967 Mustang or a Range Rover.
[Q] What is the last thing you said aloud?
[A] While watching the Bachelor I tend to call the girls crazy like they can hear me.
[Q] Are you more of a morning person or a night owl?
[A] Usually it depends on what day it is.

So I didn't follow the rules because I was suppose to tag 12 bloggers and make 12 new questions
but the truth is my brain is super fried from today (sorry).
Thank you Brielle for the tag.

No comments: