12.07.2011

A tad bit under the weather

Today I have been wrapped up in my blanket on the couch with a tummy ache and a massive headache. Being sick is positively one of the worst things ever. Luckily I have such a wonderful husband who holds me through the pain and wipes my tears away. This is not how I wanted to spend my Wednesday that’s for sure. Now that the hubby has left me for practice I’m home alone :( But at least I have the movie When In Rome to keep me entertained. There are also some crafts that I should might possibly do. Hopefully this sickness goes away very soon. Can’t believe it’s already the middle of the week, crazy how fast time is flying. While being bored on the net I found this on pinterest and thought of my amazing husband. Truly he is he greatest I love him so much!!


No comments: