10.24.2011

this kind of day

Well I have been back in California for only five days and my heart already aches for home. Yes, I know it sounds so silly to be already saying that I miss home. It’s not like California is such a horrid place to live because it’s really not. It’s just lately I have had some doubts. Still being jobless and still on the voyage for one. A couple weeks ago I happen to read one of Mr. Taylor and his lady’s post, and I totally felt like she and I were on the same page. It’s so true not every one of us can be perfectly content 24/7. I for one am definitely not. I try to keep a happy smiling face most of the time. I want to be the best wife ever and support my husband in every way that I can. He is so truly busy with school, coaching basketball, and playing baseball there is just no way he could get a job right now. So it’s really all up to me to find a good job. This is quite hard, because there is so much diversity here that honestly I wish I could speak Spanish. Being a stay at home wife is what I really want to do when I have children, but not at this moment in my life. I am trying to keep my hopes up high and be grateful for the wonderful things that I have in my life. Hopefully soon some jobs will become available for me. I know that everything will turn out the way they are suppose to. I’m sorry I am a debby downer today but tomorrow I will be better promise.

1 comment:

Mrs.S said...

I know how you feel girl:/. Life can be so difficult at times and we tend to loose hope..I also moved recently with my husband away from my family & was absolutly devastated, also tried to find a job and be a supportive wife of my husband. It was hard, I doubted, I cried at times, but I came to realize home is where your husband is. He counts on you to support him & do what he feels is best for the family. I truly do wish you the best in all you do & hopefully God will send a job your way soon=)Rely on God and he will show you his great powers..Xoxo..God bless you girly.

Alla