8.25.2011

*wedding day* pt.1

This day was seriously one of the best days of my life and i will never ever forget it. The day was a beautiful and sunny summer day. The whole day couldn't of been more perfect. Being at the Salt Lake Temple was amazing I have always dreamed of getting married there after i was sealed there with my family. It was the only place I wanted to start my own family. Being there with Shae walking out those temple doors as Mr&Mrs Neal was the best best ever. Having all our loving family and dear friends there waiting for us ready to start the celebration with us was truly amazing. The luncheon and reception was wonderful and such a blast. After all the hugs, smiles, and lots of pictures, it was finally just the two of us. We left my messy/naughty car at the Neals residence. We drove the mustang back to slc to start our amazing honeymoon that i already have written about here. Hope you enjoy all of our pictures theres lots..reception pcitures will be next promise!! :)









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures!! You guys look amazing :)