6.21.2011

The Time...The Time...The Time

  Wow time is flying by so fast and in a way I’m loving it and hating it at the same time. Last Saturday we did our groomals and had a blast doing them, Adrianne Vaughn does such an amazing job. I didn’t want Shae to see my dress right away so I blind folded him until our first spot for pictures. Let’s just say he wasn’t very happy with me but he was a good sport about it :)


  We're getting closer to the BIG DAY and I cannot wait it’s going to be the best day of my life. I keep seeing my other friends getting married and honestly I get a little jealous. Just because I want the day to be here to enjoy haha. But things falling together things are coming and we’re getting things done around the yard so it’s looking super great, if I say so myself. Each day I get more and more excited to get married to the boy of my dreams. I don’t know what I would do without him.

No comments: