8.03.2012

5 Things

{finding these beauties...equals a very good day}

This week has gone by so fast can't believe it's already Friday. Next week we're hoping we can move into our new apartment. Volleyball tryouts are on Friday and Saturday I am excited to start coaching. It also means that school starts really soon to and I am not looking forward to that. I have been enjoying my summer with a lot of swimming and spending time with my hubby. This week I got to reunite with my lovely friends Riley and Brooke. I am on the hunt for anything for our apartment so I am hoping that I can find some great treasures this weekend.

{thank heavens for organizers especially cute ones}

{my lovely fabric find...haven't decided to do a table cloth or curtains}

{loving my anniversary ring the hubby got for me}

{spending time with these lovely ladies is the greatest}

No comments: