4.17.2012

tag i'm it

Here are the rules

1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No saying "If you're reading this, you're tagged!"



-11 Random Things-

1. I am a BIG clean freak! Sometimes it's kind of annoying especially while cooking I am usually doing both, 

2. During my younger years my favorite go to outfit was my sweet Mickey Mouse overalls.

3. I have had the biggest crush on my husband Shae since I was in the 6th Grade. I'd say it was love at first sight :D (you can read our awesome story here.) 

4.Seriously I am addicted to sugar...this is no lie!!

5. Both of my friends in that wonderful High School picture above are both on LDS Missions.

6. If I have a really bad day, I go on a nice little shopping spree. Sometimes it's a cheap trip and sometimes it's not. But boy does it make my day a whole lot better. In my husband's choice of words he would say I am addicted to shopping bad day or not...oops.

7. My hubby makes the best and I mean the BEST crepes in the whole wide world!!

8. I am really excited for one of my best friends to get married!! My cute lil Riley~Bug...her shower is going to be bomb.

9. As much as I love living in California, I am a little excited to move back to Idaho and be closer to family and old friends.

10. Girls who have long hair (yes i am talking about you) I get really jealous of you and that beautiful long hair of yours. Could you spare some for me perty please.

11. I am a die hard NIKE girl I will not wear nor buy anything Adidas even if it's for someone else. Thank you Morgan Brooks Thompson who made me this way.

-Questions From Riley-

1. What is your favorite TV series? I would never be able to choose just one so my top three would be; One Tree Hill...Pretty Little Liars...Heart Of Dixie

2. How often do you wash your hair? Usually it's every other day.

3. When giving advice at a wedding, what is your go to phrase? Now that I am married and actually know what I am talking about but I would say, Always remember to love each other!!

4. How long is the longest period of time you spent in a car (no stops at a hotel)? Twelve stinking hours.

5. Did you ever try to run away when you were little? Ha yes, my running away meant across the street to Grandma and Grandpa's house I go.

6.What is your favorite "treat" from a restaurant, and which restaurant? Cheesecake Factory is pretty much bomb...but also Wingers and their asphalt pie is kind of amazing. (riley would agree with me on that i'm sure)

7. Would you rather get new shoes or a new purse? Oh man it always depends on what little fetish I am in.

8. What is one vacation you wish you could repeat every year? Go to Hawaii every winter would be a dream come true.

9. What is one of your weirdest fetishes? Hmmm well I get in this sweet mood where all I wanna do is be kissed and loved and cuddled up to my hubs. So I turn on my the little baby voice and tell him to love me. Haha it's pretty great.

10.Your dream job? I really want to be a rockin Dental Hygienist and of course a super Mom.

11.Share a funny high school memory. Going to my first prom my sophomore year with the sexiest guy alive Shae Neal (my husband) and watching him do his sweet dance move called the snail. It was the most funniest thing ever he was so cute doing it. I can definitely say that is a memory I will never ever forget.

You're It
Ryan Davis--Josh & Ryan
Kelsey Weller--A Little Bird Told Me
Lindsey Marlor--Pillow Thought
Alexa Zurcher--He and I
Alycia Crowley--Crowley Party
Brittany--Daily Bruski
Mary Skye--Skye Teal

-Questions for the Tag-ees-

1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
2. What is one thing you could not live without?
3. Favorite Nail Color?
4. Who has the biggest impact on your life?
5. What were your wedding colors?
6. Your favorite thing to do on a date?
7. Do you have a horrid habit?
8. What is your dream job?
9. How long have you been part of the blogging world?
10. What is your favorite dessert?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

No comments: