11.24.2011

Happy Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving already and I'm very excited for this wonderful day. I’m so thankful for everything that I have. We don’t get to spend it with our close family this year but we will be with our amazing friends here in California. When everyone likes eating the desserts, I love the turkey. If I could I would eat turkey for weeks if we had the left overs :]. This is our first Thanksgiving as a married couple and we’re very excited. We’re watching the wonderful Thanksgiving Day Parade as we speak and enjoying every moment of it. Luckily I don’t have to cook anything this time. Which is a good thing too because I need a lot more practice. I surely hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. Travel safely, eat lots of good food, and remember to always be thankful for what we have. If you are going shopping on black friday...good luck. I don’t know if we’ll join in with the crazies but Shae has never had the experience. So it’s possible we might just try it out.

pinterest

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving from the Neals

Let the Christmas Music Begin!!!!

No comments: