10.13.2011

IDAHO


Having a blast being back here in my home town. It's been absolutely gorgeous here, no snow thank the world haha (love snow but wanted to enjoy fall first). Just been enjoying being with the family, the pretty mountains, and the fall weather, yummy apples from our tree, and my amazing hubby's crepes. He is the better cook out of both of us by far!! Negative note: sadly my laptop is under the weather, seems that it has gotten a ridiculous virus that seriously might of killed the hard drive. Which of course makes me super not happy; so i'm hoping that it is okay and I won't have to be paying a lot of doctor bills for it. Positive Note: I'm just trying not to think about it and stay positive. Hopefully it will last though :)
Enjoy your week it's almost FRIDAY!!

No comments: